Saturday, June 25, 2011

Latest update on Hengari

On Friday 24. June the Namibian printed my letter (as already posted). They always delete my sexual slander. It looks as if they don't like sex. In Namibia it is not allowed to talk about sex only one man is: The Rambler. But I am not jealous because this still unknown person (I believe it's a guy) is good, one of my favorite, much ,much better than this Trantüte of Hengari. My old and tested estimation that I shouldn't deal with people who obviously don't have any humor proofs to be very true.But there were two other letters which I liked: The first one from Phil ya Nangoloh the director of NAMRIGHTS, the Human Rights watchdog and another one which is quite funny from a guy named Amadeo.There was also one from Hengaris foot soldiers, I will deal with him later.

No comments :

Post a Comment